[DeTomaso] half shaft

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 2 09:46:20 EDT 2009

Justin, I rebuilt my half shafts without any difficulty. It is my understanding that the hollow core in the shaft is a good thing and gives the shaft a bit of flexibility. A solid billet shaft my break under a hard load. I'm not sure how the Spicer shafts are made, but I would stick with a hollow shaft... same as a new Vette.... Bill