[DeTomaso] engine question

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Thu Apr 2 00:36:55 EDT 2009

If this pending sale falls through, the next thing I'm going to do is begin taking the whole thing apart.  First, it will help me understand motors better, and second, I'll bet I can sell the individual parts for more than the whole thing all at once.

Thanks!

Chris

PS:  The mind train exhaust arrived in the mail today; they look good.  The flanges are loose, however.  Is this the way they're supposed to be, or are they supposed to be welded to the end of the pipes?  It appears they were used as is, so I guess with the right gaskets there must not be a need to have the flanges welded.