[DeTomaso] Why 2 different styles of front L type bumpers?

Kerry Maguire kmaguire at landrovermiramar.com
Wed Apr 1 23:28:17 EDT 2009

That is soooo funny.

Its looks like "guru Drew" will have to chime in and explain it all to us.

He is never stumped, AFAIK.

Regards,

Kerry M. Maguire
Dear Kerry,

              I am so sorry that you've brought this up.   In short order, we will be subjected to an extended dissertation on the different varieties of L bumpers based on details on construction, materials and placement not noticed by normal people.  Oh, boy, I hope there are truly only two types of L bumpers, or we may never hear the end of this.   ;-)

                     Now you've done it!,  Chuck Engles