[DeTomaso] Why 2 different styles of front L type bumpers?

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Wed Apr 1 22:11:01 EDT 2009

Dear Kerry,

              I am so sorry that you've brought this up.   In short order, we will be subjected to an extended dissertation on the different varieties of L bumpers based on details on construction, materials and placement not noticed by normal people.  Oh, boy, I hope there are truly only two types of L bumpers, or we may never hear the end of this.   ;-)

                     Now you've done it!,  Chuck Engles