[DeTomaso] NPC: (Re: fixing the economy (with p content))

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 1 19:04:32 EDT 2009

Curt,

The reality is most working families out of work can not afford to pay the extra costs for medical coverage through Cobra so they go without so they can put food on the table or pay their mortgage or rent.  As you know we now have 10+% unemployment in California and last week in the LA Times construction unemployment was at 45%.  Whatever it really is anytime you are out of work its tough.

I know other states have it as bad or much worse....take that 10% number and and add 10 and you probably get a more realistic idea of how bad it is out there.  I called a project construction recruiter the other day and even he was laid off. I called the next guy I had a number for and the number was disconnected!

Curt, don't give up  bro'...I know it sucks but most of us older dogs have been through these recessions (depressions) before and I believe as bad as this one is and I can't remember a worse one we will get through this one too so keep the faith.

Love you man.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com