[DeTomaso] NPR P38's & P-51's - Question for the grunts

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 1 17:36:43 EDT 2009

My favorite was the greyish Ham and Eggs in the big can.  The spaghetti wasn't too bad.  I didn't like the small can varied meat patties.  Peaches were always good as well as the white chocolate candy disc.  Never smoked, so the cigarettes were bartered.  Pantera content?  I think I know where all the empty cans went.