[DeTomaso] I learned something new today

Doug Braun doug at silicondesigns.com
Wed Apr 1 16:02:49 EDT 2009

Yeah Mike, but your opinion of them will really skyrocket once Jack gets a
chance to compare their weight vs conventional clamps.  Let's see, 14
coolant clamps plus 4 brake hose clamps plus 3 pressure/overflow clamps = 21
times 2 (for those who double clamp everything) = 42 clamps; why, I can see
at least a tenth faster in the quarter mile already!!!

Doug Braun
blue 73L #5505