[DeTomaso] Straighten stainless, chrome trim and grills

Nolan Scheid Nolan at mortarsprayer.com
Wed Apr 1 01:39:27 EDT 2009

Hello SOBill.
Your mention of chrome on plastic reminded me to share another source for your list.
Chuck Hoeve is the secret weapon of chrome shops. They bring him the very special grills and trim
parts that look hard to fix. He straightens the dings, fixes the cracks fills the holes. Then the
chrome shops get all the credit for making pretty parts. His specialty is fixing rare parts that
can't be replaced.

Years ago I was visiting Chuck's shop when the owner of a chrome shop came by. His employee was
putting the final polish on a very rare trim piece when he caught the wheel. The part was wrapped so
tight around the buffer that they unbolted the whole thing and took it to Chuck!
It took him several days of meticulous work but he made it good as new. It was amazing.
Please add Chuck Hoeve 541-729-2506 to your resource list.

Take care,
Nolan