[DeTomaso] New videos at www.BanzaiRunnerPantera.com

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 30 18:59:05 EDT 2008

I've added a bunch of new videos at the Banzai Runner Pantera website.  Click the "Online Videos" tab for all the new vids:
http://www.banzairunnerpantera.com/movie_dtinfilm.htm

I redesigned the video page with tabbed navigation between the different lists, and now I
put all "NEW" videos at the top of each section so it's easy to see what's new. They'll be
moved down into the list alphabetically at the next major update.

I have more videos to add but figured I'd get this out there so you can start enjoying them
since I won't finish adding links to the other videos until tonight or tomorrow night.

Enjoy!
Garth