[DeTomaso] POCA Board Endorsements

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Sep 30 17:13:21 EDT 2008

All,

I heartily second Mark's endorsements!

Leaving his endoresment of me aside of course, I must say that I don't know
what the club would do without Bob Reid as treasurer.   Between the work that
he does, and the broad financial expertise that he brings to the table, his
participation is crucial, and I for one am grateful every time he steps forward
to serve another two-year term.

Lee Farrell has done a great job of keeping track of advertising finances,
and working with the various vendors to ensure that they (a) are kept happy and
(b) pay their bills!

And Mike Thomas has already achieved an enormous amount by standing up the
Pacific Northwest POCA chapter from scratch, and he's been the driving force
that has turned what was little more than an idea into a thriving organization.
His skills will be most beneficial to the POCA membership at large in the
role of POCA VP.

Vote early, but only vote once! :>)

Mike

P.S.   Don't forget that your associate member, i.e. spouse or designated S/O
is also afforded a vote.   So each ballot is used to register votes for two
people, the primary and associate members.