[DeTomaso] POCA Elections

msm at portata.com msm at portata.com
Tue Sep 30 14:27:53 EDT 2008

POCA Members,

The POCA board elections are starting now.  Each year we elect four
members of the eight-member POCA Board of Directors to a two-year term.
This year we are electing the Vice-President, Treasurer, Quarterly
Editor, and Advertising / Public Relations Director.

In the October Newsletter arriving in your mailbox now, you will find a
yellow ballot.  Please fill it out and mail it in.  You and your
associate each get a vote.  Just put a checkmark next to the candidate
you want.  It is easy to do and will provide us with your input for the
coming year.

Thanks,

Mark