[DeTomaso] New Wiring Diagram available...

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Tue Sep 30 14:09:07 EDT 2008

Panteras Northwest have put their heads and collective technical
skills together to create a brand new Late Pantera L wiring diagram.

This is -not- an electronic copy, but rather a full size print,
laminated for years of trouble free troubleshooting.  Newly drawn with
corrections as necessary, a fuse box guide and adhering to the
original style and layout.

For more information or to purchase one of these, please visit the
Chapter store section of the POCA Online store here:
http://tinyurl.com/4pfc9o

Oh, and just as a heads up, we will be endeavoring to -move- the POCA
store to the new domain which will soon host the entire new POCA web
site.  The web site is not ready for publication yet, but we can get
the store moved there which will then stop giving errors on the
security cert, for those who have been holding off.

:)

So go get a copy of that new wiring diagram
http://tinyurl.com/4pfc9o

Asa Jay