[DeTomaso] NICE Pantera wanted to buy-2nd REQUEST

P. Rimov rimov at charter.net
Tue Sep 30 09:54:46 EDT 2008

Kerry:

35-40K should get you a nicely sorted out car. It will not get you a perfect
trouble free car nor a show car but a pretty good reliable ride. That said,
I have not seen too many good cars in that price range for a while. The best
car in the 35-40K range that I have seen and may still be available is Jim
Cains car at JWCInvestment at yahoo.com . It was Tony Harveys car a very dearly
missed and
loved by all PCNC member. It is a very high milage car but it has been
worked on and cared for for much of its life and has lots of nice parts. The
only down side it is yellow :)

Also, with the economy and panic running amuck you are probalby going to see
a some more cars for sale in the up comming months. As hard as it is take
your time and be patient. Since you admit to being "technically incompetent"
make sure to have the car checked out by a knowledgable POCA member. You
will find owning a Pantera will just about force you to become more
"technically
competent" as there are always little things to tinker with on the car and
most things on the
the cars are pretty easy to work on and learn how to fix.

Cheers

Paul