[DeTomaso] NICE Pantera wanted to buy-2nd REQUEST

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Tue Sep 30 01:53:32 EDT 2008

Dear Kerry,

When you say "lurking around this website," do you mean you're a member of POCA, or did you just happen to find this site?  If it's the latter, I strongly recommend you join POCA and get involved with some of your local club's activities.  Get to know the members (this is all assuming you haven't already), and they will be able to help you in inumerable ways in finding your dream car.

That's what I did, and the help and assistance I received both before and after the purchase was fantastic.

The car you seek is out there, you just need the right road map to help you find it.

Good luck!

Sincerely,

Chris (Washington State)