[DeTomaso] NPC Re: 1969 Mustang Mach One Auction Started

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Mon Sep 29 19:12:33 EDT 2008

Don't you know that Ford came out with the Mustang in the 50's?  Yup,
I met a guy one time who owned one back then.  Try as I might to
explain they first appeared in 1964½, he assured me I was wrong as he
owned one in the 50's.  I told him it was too bad he sold it, he
agreed and walked away.

Then there was supposed "Mustang Expert" that told me my Mach I could
not have come with a C6 transmission, as Ford never sold them that
way.  Yea, some guy along the way mocked up a build tag and riveted it
to the door.  Okay buddy, I'm just gonna go somewhere else for expert
advice now, see ya.

Nice car.
Asa Jay