[DeTomaso] EFI for 351 Cleveland

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Mon Sep 29 13:49:05 EDT 2008

Dear Mike and Dave Adin,

I called them. The trick Dynateck "Weber" EFI is *not* available for the Cleveland. However, if you will find a weber style intake and send it to them, then they will accomodate you by grafting their stuff onto your intake. I suspect that there would not be a discount by supplying your own intake for them to modify.......

Warmest regards, Chuck Engles