[DeTomaso] EFI for 351 clevland

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Mon Sep 29 10:16:10 EDT 2008

I talked w/ these folks at the Shelby meet in 07.  Not very interested
in providing anything beyond the large markets.

fuel economy improvements "up to 300%" - ha, doubt I'll ever see low 20s mpg.

"Most all Small Block Fords
FE style Big Block Fords"

Doesn't say Cleveland or 460 . . . . . or did I miss something?

Quoting MikeLDrew at aol.com: