[DeTomaso] Racing GPS

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 29 10:06:30 EDT 2008

Older Garvin GPS 3 or 5  There are "+" versions.  The earlier ones have a 4 digit display and will show average speed in 10ths above 100.
The GPS is used in combo with the stop watch to put you on your check points in time.  I have used a GPS 5.  All available n eBay.
Michael
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa> Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 17:53:11 -0700> From: bjbstewart at yahoo.com> To: DeTomaso at realbig.com> Subject: [DeTomaso] Racing GPS> > I've been doing a little poking around the internet looking for a GPS that is made for tracking real time MPH, average MPH, Max Speed, general stuff like that - like what I assume most ORR guys use. But just about everything I've come across is more of a Nav system, which is really not what I am looking for. > > Acer is rumored to make a pocketPC racing specific GPS, but I'm looking for something a bit more basic. What are people using? recommendations?> > brent> 4328> _______________________________________________> > Detomaso Forum Managed by POCA> > Archive Search Engine Now Available at http://www.realbig.com/detomaso/> > DeTomaso mailing list> DeTomaso at list.realbig.com> http://list.realbig.com/mailman/listinfo/detomaso