[DeTomaso] EFI for 351 clevland

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 28 17:06:03 EDT 2008

Boyd,

  I agree the weber look IR-EFI system just looks right on a Pantera.

  At Mike Trusty's suggestion who built my system I went with Kelly Cofield's IR custom purpose built efi intake.

  on the same Russ Fulps 381ci Cleveland stroker  we gained 40+ hp gain over the old induction (a Rosch port matched and polished hi-rise intake with a purpose built & flowed Holly 810 DP (still for sale btw)  ;-]>

  How sweet it is....go to the TPR web site <teampanteraracing.com> to see lots of photos and contact Kirby or Mke on details

  Dawg

Göran Malmberg <hemipanter at hemipanter.se> wrote:
  I dont know if you have been looking at my intake system on my site?
www.hemipanter.se
Tere are also an image of my old 302 Boss motor with 4 IDA Webers.
I have been running my present bottom tunnelram with both plenum and
as now, individual trottle runners.
The tunnelram bottom is very good flowing part of the system, in my
eyes better than many manifld for IDA pattern mountings. The problem
is that you have to fabricate trottle plates and stacke yourself. (I guess).
In any case, a efi IR runner intake is better than a Weber IDA set up
since you dont have any venturi "vaist" or discharge nossles in the air
flow.
Goran