[DeTomaso] Racing GPS

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Sep 27 12:11:39 EDT 2008

For those who may ask, it's an older Garmin GPS III Plus that has been
discontinued.  The owners manual can be downloaded here:
http://www8.garmin.com/manuals/GPSIIIPlus_OwnersManual.pdf

I've not had a real chance to play with yet, but we did turn it on at
TPR Headquarters and by golly it found us, though we had to be at the
top of the elevator shaft, and under the glass ceiling.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA