[DeTomaso] Racing GPS

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 26 20:53:11 EDT 2008

I've been doing a little poking around the internet looking for a GPS that is made for tracking real time MPH, average MPH, Max Speed, general stuff like that  - like what I assume most ORR guys use. But just about everything I've come across is more of a Nav system, which is really not what I am looking for.

Acer is rumored to make a pocketPC racing specific GPS, but I'm looking for something a bit more basic. What are people using?  recommendations?

brent
4328