[DeTomaso] Cobra Kit Recommendation and Mustang for Sale

Forest Majors oldveloce at comcast.net
Fri Sep 26 10:22:46 EDT 2008

Well Dylan, you must be Kirby's son that I met some years ago at Pocono. Great to see you on the list and your continued interest in cars. I have visited Factory Fives facility several times and these cars have evolved from donor car kits to well engineered sports cars with contemporary suspensions. I was most impressed with their Daytona replica and their current engineering work.

I thought that one of the Texas based replica car manufactuers went out of business - but it must not have been Lone Star Classics although that name sounds very familiar.

Best regards,
Forest Majors