[DeTomaso] Aluminum Cleveland Block

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Fri Sep 26 01:43:52 EDT 2008

In a message dated 9/25/08 12:43:12 PM, teampantera at yahoo.com writes:

> I like it. Not that I need one <grin> but what do these co$t??

In a recent Oct magazine, full-sucker-price for the 'boss' block was $1700
from Ford. The crank would likely be another $1500 with good rods & forged
pistons. Charlie Puckett runs a Ford Motorsport smallblock in his steel race
Pantera. And big-motor Panteras on track have a terrible time catching him as you
know. Hey- doesn't everybody have a spare motor in the garage? Cheers- J Deryke