[DeTomaso] kirkham pics

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Thu Sep 25 22:52:30 EDT 2008

David

It looks as though your side pipes exit below the body.  That must have made
for some interesting clearance challenges.  What an incredible finish on
Chris' car, and that Bristol with the wire wheels is a beautiful little car!

 . . . Your Pirelli's are still doing great!  Though I'm starting to think
about replacing the rears with 315's.

Mike Thomas