[DeTomaso] Aluminum Cleveland Block

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 25 19:00:43 EDT 2008

3.4" cranks may not be possible in the Ford Boss block.  Their cylinders are not as deep as normal 5.0 blocks.  I haven't seen one up close.  One of the mags built a stroker boss.  They were going to use a 3.4" crank, but the pistons would have hung out too much.  I think they used a 3.25" crank instead.