[DeTomaso] Hurricane Ike

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Thu Sep 25 15:08:10 EDT 2008

John,

It is good to know everyone is doing well.

Three days after Ike was at your house he stopped by my back yard with 50 to
60 MPH winds all day. That was enough to drop a 50 foot Elm tree on the side
of the house and on my deck.

I cannot imagine what he must have been like when he hit you.

Larry (this weekends project) - Cleveland