[DeTomaso] Aluminum Cleveland Block

LS lashdeep at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 24 16:56:55 EDT 2008

Indeed, I am starting to entertain that angle of thinking myself. The Windsor would be lighter, smaller, cheaper in all Al form. Also, the delicious T304 stainless 180s that I'd like to use would be more readily available and cheaper.

I do like the fact that the C was original to most and also raced by the factory and at Le Mans. But, the W is not incorrect.

What a nutty decision.

What about GM LS V8? Just kidding...

Thanks,
LS