[DeTomaso] Back On List

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Wed Sep 24 15:51:30 EDT 2008

I am back on the list ....... 875 emails to handle!

Had a great 3 week trip.

We went to the wedding of a friend's daughter ...... super.

A week in Orvieto ..... a 3000 year old small town atop a big  rock.

A week in Grosseto  ...... a walled town near the west  coast ........ we
were the only tourists in town.

A week in Rome with our son and his lady.

The warmest friends in the world.

Alitalia stayed alive long enough to get us all  home.

Now all I have to do is take off the weight I  gained.

Have fun,

SOBill  Taylor
sobill at aol.com