[DeTomaso] PANTERA RAN GREAT

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 12:31:44 EDT 2008

Asa,

The Electromotive default parameters for the cold start are very rich.
I am assuming that they haven't been touched...

In fact, I have turned mine off completely on the GT40 and haven't had
a problem, so far.
Admittedly, it isn't too cold in Texas yet.... and I might have to add
some in later...
:-)

I had the same problem 8 years ago after I installed the Haltech EFI
on my Pantera.
First cold morning starting up to go to work was an eye watering experience...
The amount of black smoke was amazing until it warmed up.

The difficult part with that tuning is you need a cold morning every
day for a week or so to get it right.

Kirby