[DeTomaso] Silver State Challenge Experience

John Zeedick Pantera351C at Hotmail.Com
Tue Sep 23 11:16:39 EDT 2008

All:

Although I cringe at the thought that anything other then a Ford / BMW / or
Hemi can be placed in our cars I am curious what happened and caused him to
shut down. Aren't those Chevy 350s supposed to be Bulletproof?

John" I need a new project"Z