[DeTomaso] Virginia City Hillclimb

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Tue Sep 23 10:55:50 EDT 2008

Bob,

Thanks for the report. It's good to see the Pantera represented at
more than one event, even if they do happen on the same weekend.  In
fact, that might even be better, spreading the love around a little
bit.  :)  Sorry to hear about some of the problems, but you gotta
admit, you didn't crunch and fenders.

If you get some photos, send them to me, or register for an account on
the TPR website in the gallery and post them yourself.

Asa Jay

Quoting RCBSONS1 at aol.com: