[DeTomaso] 2008 SS Update, Day.... Last

Bjoern Flesland bflesland at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 01:18:16 EDT 2008

Hi Asa Jay & MD,
Congrats to you both with a successfull race and finishing the course.
It's so good to see the blue Pantera up in the streets of Ely...
Nice to see you again dawg and meeting you also asa jay.
Thanks a lot for the fine TPR hat you gave me at the awards banquet.

We were SO amazed to win our class with the old 6.9 and had not
expected that at all even if our stopwatches in fact indicated a good
time...
I was almost sure we would be disqualified due to either being to slow
over the finishing line or going to fast thru the speed trap out in
the course...

Sorry for not supporting TPR with bringing my car # 9035 over but
maybe that can be a little dream for the future...
Anyway, hopefully I see you both next time!

And then dawg, you must introduce me to the brazilian girls...;-)

Cheers,
Bjoern Flesland
Team 6.9 Racing (aka the Viking Team)