[DeTomaso] Great work!

LaurieFerrari at aol.com LaurieFerrari at aol.com
Mon Sep 22 20:56:35 EDT 2008

Dear AJ,
Second best to being there was the pure enjoyment in reading all  of your
posts and seeing your pictures. Having been there really  put things into
perspective for me. The tech inspection looks to have  moved to the street instead of
the park.  I really have to thank you  for your wonderful coverage of the
event.  You guys are  definitely "creative" in relating all the details of all
the  happenings.  I love it!!!  Congratulations to the Dawg and to my buddy  Dan
for his gallant attempt.  It takes a heap load of planning, money and  work
to get there.  Kudos to all TPR.
Thank you.
Laurie

The damage from the deck lid coming off was repaired nicely, but the
car was not repainted to match.  Taking a cue from MF, he had it
painted flat black.  It's got a bit of a rough texture to  it.
Probably made it faster that what Dog figured, which is why  he didn't
make first place.

Yea, that was us, I was probably  driving the truck at that point as
Mad Dog became addicted to his  crackberry handheld phone/email thingy.

Asa  Jay