[DeTomaso] Fwd: SS Update and Speculation

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Mon Sep 22 20:21:05 EDT 2008

The damage from the deck lid coming off was repaired nicely, but the
car was not repainted to match.  Taking a cue from MF, he had it
painted flat black.  It's got a bit of a rough texture to it.
Probably made it faster that what Dog figured, which is why he didn't
make first place.

Yea, that was us, I was probably driving the truck at that point as
Mad Dog became addicted to his crackberry handheld phone/email thingy.

Asa Jay

Quoting jeepinfool2001 at aol.com: