[DeTomaso] SS Update and Speculation

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Mon Sep 22 17:11:02 EDT 2008

No that wasn't really it.  I had the Brazilian girls with me as the
event staff won't let them ride with participants.  They were under
close supervision the night before the race (um, yea, that's it), so
they didn't have any opportunities for sabotage.  Besides, I don't
know exactly where he parked it.  But it will be interesting when Dan
does his forensics, to see if there might be some nylons in the oil
filter.

Oooop.. Did I say that out loud?

Asa Jay