[DeTomaso] Pictures finally on-line from the Sandhills ORR

teampantera at yahoo.com teampantera at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 14 18:09:34 EDT 2008

Rowdy,
Hey thanks bro' for sharing. Wish u and the other guys coulda been here but definately Nebraska was a blast.

YOU need to work the midwest boyz the way MF'r works Texas.

We never want these candy asses in modern factory racers to forget we still own open road racing. Yean we own it and they know it ;-)

Dawg