[DeTomaso] Rear Cross Member & ZF Mount Variants

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Sun Sep 21 01:27:53 EDT 2008

In a message dated 9/20/08 1:51:08 PM, guson at home.se writes:

> I'd like to point out that my car built in July ´71 has the S-shaped
> supports _and_ the center brace

I've also seen a '71 pushbutton car from Australia with both mounts, and ran
a photo of it on the back pg of a POCA Newsletter a couple of years ago. We
might call these 'transition ZF-mount cars'. FWIW- J Deryke

Looking
for simple solutions to your real-life financial challenges?  Check out
WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips and calculators.