[DeTomaso] Rear Cross Member & ZF Mount Variants

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at provamo.com
Sat Sep 20 17:23:20 EDT 2008

I have not narrowed down when this specific transition occurred, still researching.

What is worth noting is there are center tail mount, but S-shaped truss cars.

Only the VERY early car (early Push-buttons) have the unsupported cross members.

The upgrades were implemented a piece at a time.

Chuck

I'd like to point out that my car built in July ´71 has the S-shaped supports _and_
the center brace. I sent Chuck a pic yesterday that shows this in case he wants to add
it.

Tomas