[DeTomaso] Tire Tech

Peter Kovacs peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 20 12:29:08 EDT 2008

Why stop there? Sue the fuel company, auto manufacturer, road paver, and your mother for having you in the first place. Even if you don't win each suit, they'd all probably settle with big bucks to avoid the bad press and bigger legal fees......no disrespect intended toward your mother.

Peter Kovacs
Property Equity & Mortgage Mgmt
209 345-6708
209 523-4919 fx