[DeTomaso] Poor Dawggie

Dan Courtney dfcex at pacbell.net
Fri Sep 19 03:18:06 EDT 2008

Well, I found some wheels and tires that will satisfy the Silver State tech requirement. Skinnier than I can use on the street but very suitable for this ORR.
I'll be picking them up in the morning and then headed north-east to Ely.
"The Beast" is primed and ready to go.
I've already started shopping for $2 mil worth of investments, starting with The Dawg's house.
I'm going to feel just terrible showing the Dawg he's not the fastest Pantera in the west. OK, I'm done feeling guilty, $2 mill, here I come!

Dan
Dan F. Courtney

Excalibur Commercial Real Estate Services
La Jolla, CA

Phone (858) 551-5455
Fax (858) 551-5456