[DeTomaso] Two Pantera Questions

Rod Kunishige rkunishige at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 18 16:09:59 EDT 2008

Art & Mike,

Check w/ Rich Flores.  One of his 72s had rear mount and side ears.   Think it was his first one.  He may know the vin number.

Chuck Melton and I found that my '74 (totalled) had a factory fresh air vent.  Took pics of it at the time.  It was activated by the bottom level on the HVAC panel that opened a door to feed a box added to the blower from a welded tube into the right cowl vent.  So, these are not just custom features (note no pull knob).  It didn't work well --- not enough volume.

Rod