[DeTomaso] Maximum Tire Height

Dan Courtney dfcex at pacbell.net
Wed Sep 17 23:13:57 EDT 2008

Mike,

For what it's worth, I've been on this for several weeks, as you know.
Each time I think I have a wheel/tire combination another issue arises (backspacing, height, etc).
It seems to be just about impossible to find wide but short tires for the front and wide wheels for the rear.
But I haven't given up yet. Heck, I've still got two whole days!

Dan
Dan F. Courtney

Excalibur Commercial Real Estate Services
La Jolla, CA

Phone (858) 551-5455
Fax (858) 551-5456