[DeTomaso] Maximum Tire Height

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 17 22:00:18 EDT 2008

Dan,

How long have we been talking about this?
You're being a retard.

 Don't put your safety or the safety of others at risk running untried or untested wheels and tires on the Pantera or on the road at high speeds before you have road tested them....You have 2 days before you need to be to Ely. Wait until next year.

Dawg

Dan Courtney <dfcex at pacbell.net> wrote: To clarify, I am not trying to permanently use taller wheels, this is just
if I can enter the Silver State Challenge this weekend and get taller
tires/wheels on the rear to lower the rpm.
Due to the feedback I am going to look for speed rated tires that will fit
my front rims (15" x 10") and keep the same low profile, to avoid rubbing.
I know the 285 40 15's are out of production but perhaps I can find
something narrower.

Dan
Dan F. Courtney

Excalibur Commercial Real Estate Services
La Jolla, CA

Phone (858) 551-5455
Fax (858) 551-5456