[DeTomaso] Maximum Tire Height

Dan Courtney dfcex at pacbell.net
Wed Sep 17 17:03:46 EDT 2008

To clarify, I am not trying to permanently use taller wheels, this is just
if I can enter the Silver State Challenge this weekend and get taller
tires/wheels on the rear to lower the rpm.
Due to the feedback I am going to look for speed rated tires that will fit
my front rims (15" x 10") and keep the same low profile, to avoid rubbing.
I know the 285 40 15's are out of production but perhaps I can find
something narrower.

Dan
Dan F. Courtney

Excalibur Commercial Real Estate Services
La Jolla, CA

Phone (858) 551-5455
Fax (858) 551-5456