[DeTomaso] Maximum Tire Height

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Wed Sep 17 13:55:02 EDT 2008

The group4 cars has about te same flairs as Gt5. I cant use anything
larger than 23,6" front tires. That on a 41,7" total height car. Even so
my left wheel hit the fender-flair making it leave the car during a race.
And I got 750p springs up front!  Ok, it was curbs involved.
What is your idea for the car?
Goran