[DeTomaso] Maximum Tire Height

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 17 10:38:27 EDT 2008

The original Gp4 cars ran rear tires in the 26" to 27" tall range.  I've bee looking into this for a loooong time.  There are
a few tires that will fit the bill but they will be vintage Can-Am tires or racing slicks you can have grooved.  Look at
Sasco Motorsports or Roger Kraus Racing.  I'm just waiting for my too short Yokos to finally go away and get to the
cords before I bite.  Do NOT go to bigger wheels if you want the car to look normal.  I just don't think they translate
well to a flared car though there are a few rare exceptions.
Michael
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa