[DeTomaso] 2008 SSCC day Two

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Sep 17 01:11:14 EDT 2008

 From TPR Headquarters, somewhere deep within the Earth, broadcasting
live via the Internet (well, sort of).

Everybody has arrived safe and sound here at base 1.  Tomorrow we play
loadmaster and get all the gear together, checked out and packed.  Pick
up the trailer, load the Pantera and hunker down for another night of
partying before the trip on Thursday.  The food has been great, the
hospitality even greater.

I think tomorrow is our appointment with the trust holding the million
dollars.  I hope to have my camera with me so I can share this awesome
experience.

Mad Dog's toe appears to be getting better, that is if you consider
black and blue and green to be getting better.  What's with the green?

Talk you all again tomorrow,
Asa Jay

<no longer living vicariously through others, but livin' the dream>