[DeTomaso] The Game is ON... Silver State Classic

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 13:40:56 EDT 2008

Tommy boy

  Everyone knows MD....Mike Trusty was in Paris and had a TPR tshirt on and a guy walked up to him and asked him if he knew mad dawg...same thing happened to AJ in Washington state...

  The man, the myth, the legend in his own mind ;-]>

  Mad Dawg Antenucci
  Team Pantera Racing
  "Build it and they will come"

Tom Baranek-Home <tbaranek at earthlink.net> wrote:
  I gotta say,
I now live on the East coast and I "associate" with about three other
(types) of car clubs/forums.
When I have mentioned ORR and Pantera in the same sentence...the
name/reputation "DAWG" has always come up!

You go guy!!!
Biff

Message: 6