[DeTomaso] Silver State Classic ORR

Bob Radefeld bob at dodgecarroll.com
Tue Sep 16 09:54:10 EDT 2008

Asa & Dawg,
 Sounds like you guys are ready to rumble @SS. And 'yea
Asa, it's that bald head & wiley smile that attracts the girls
to Dawgy ( but the BS he puts out doesn't hurt either). How
do you think he was able to assemble the Brazilian girls
that faithfully tag along to every ORR he runs in? They're quite the wild & partying group & Frank (Godfather) & I had
a heck of a time deciding which ones we liked the most
when we met up with them in Arnold! Just remember the
TPR motto - what happens at an ORR stays at the ORR.
BTW, hope you guys can beat our record in Arnold of the
most TPR stickers applied to competitors cars before and
after the race - we almost ran out!! Good Luck, have FUN,
and be safe! Wish I could be there!

Rowdy