[DeTomaso] And Another AC Question

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 15:29:29 EDT 2008

Hi Chris,

I didn't see a response to your question about the condensor fan.  Here's a thread that I
think you'll find useful.  I purchased one of these fans for my car as well, but haven't
installed it yet. I'm in the process of rebuilding my engine and plan to install a new
condensor and the new fan when everything goes back in, but hadn't found a parallel flow
condensor yet (for the most part) under the stock shroud.  Can you send me part
number/link/source for the condensor you found?

Here's the fan info:
http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7890077274/m/7640064115/p/1

You have to log in to see the images in the thread. If you don't have an account for the PI board, it's free.

Cheers!
Garth